Silly Posts from the Staff of the Ministry of Silly Blogs
November 25, 2007
Having finally gotten up off our Metaphorical Lazy Ass, we at the Ministry are Quite Pleased to Finally be able to Offer to a Very Fine Selection of Silliness that has been posted in the Blogs of our Official Ministry Staff (and Perhaps in the Blogs of Official Ministry Onlookers):
- Chairperson of the Standing at the Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid Party (aka srah) offers a Terribly Silly Neologism, as well as Her Shockingly Silly Results from a Very Silly Quiz. The Esteemed Chairperson of the SatBDSaLSP additionally offers the following Archival Silliness:
We have also had a Variety of Excellent Submissions of Silliness from Various Untitled Members (or On-looking Non-members) of the Ministry of Silly Blogs, who Should Really consider Getting an Official Ministry Job Title:
- citystreets of inner citings Proudly Proclaims: “Silly things are happening all around me, you see,” and offers the following Supporting Evidence. Also offered is a description of a Silly Culinary Activity involving Shrieking in Horror as one of its Various Steps.
- Maricello of Cello Centered contributes Deliciously Silly instructions for How to Draw a Cello.
- Pixelation of A Pixelated Mind Ponders the Following Silly Topics:
I wonder what Jack Bauer does on his off time.
I bet he grooms prize-winning poodles. Wouldn’t that be a shocking twist?
…and also submits the post Things I do that Jack Bauer doesn’t.
- The Director of the Bureau of Investigations of Particularly Silly Phenomena (aka fireweaver offers Prettifying Progress, a post in that makes reference to some Particularly Silly Phenomena.
- Smiler of From Smiler, With Love offers a
I am concerned that I may not have sent you sufficient material. Should you require more I’ll be sure to give you very bad directions which are bound to get you lost which is a good thing because then I won’t have to tell you. To get lost that is. Which we wouldn’t want so please don’t say I haven’t sent enough, will you? (or should that be: “won’t you”?)
Thank you to all who submitted these fine links. A Selection of other links, such as the Many Fine Links to Silly Websites, will Happen at Some Point.